Ham and Swiss Sliders: Sweet Jeans Style
Sliders are always a hit and a great way to feed a hungry crowd on game day. So bring Sweet Jeans, Ham, and Swiss Sliders and be the party's hit, or stay home and enjoy them yourself. We won't judge.
- One package of dinner rolls (we all know the Hawaiian rolls are the best)
- 12 oz Sliced ham
- 12 oz Sliced Swiss Cheese
- 4 oz butter, melted
- Sweet Jeans Original Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Leave the rolls together. Using a long serrated bread knife, split the bundle of rolls horizontally in half and remove the top.
- Place the bottom portion of the rolls in a greased 9 x 13 ceramic dish—spread Sweet Jeans Original mustard over the bottom part of the rolls. Be generous, this is not a time to skimp.
- Cover the bottom portion of the rolls with sliced ham. Cover the ham with a layer of sliced Swiss cheese. Cover the cheese with another layer of ham. Or go cheese-ham-cheese. You do you.
- Place the top portion of the rolls on top to create a glorious sandwich.
- Melt the butter and mix in two heaping tablespoons of Sweet Jeans Original Mustard.
- Pour and spread the butter and Sweet Jeans mixture all over the top of the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 8 minutes until the top is browned.
- Remove from the oven, serve, and collect your Best Game Day Guest award.