Deviled Eggs: Sweet Jean's Style
Let Sweet Jean's elevate your traditional deviled egg recipe.
For our deviled eggs, we use less mayo in favor of Sweet Jean’s Mustard...which has all the rich, velvety texture you’ll need.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp Sweet Jean’s Mustard (any flavor will do)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- Boil the eggs until they're hard-boiled.
- Cut eggs in half long ways and remove the egg yolks.
- Combine your yolks and all ingredients minus the paprika, in a large bowl.
- Scoop your egg mixture back into the egg whites, top with paprika and serve.