Sweet Jean's Baked Salmon
- Two pounds of salmon – Side of Salmon or individual portions
- ¼ cup of Sweet Jeans Original or Sweet Jeans “With a Kick.”
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking dish or baking pan with non-stick spray or olive oil
- Place salmon on a baking sheet or in a casserole dish
- Generously spread sweet jeans over the top of the salmon, so it is covered
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake in the oven on the center rack for 8 – 10 minutes (depends on the thickness of the salmon)
- Switch oven to broil for additional 2 minutes to create more of a glaze on the top
Serve with your favorite vegetable or side dish.